Painstakingly crafted pixel graphics full of charm.
Designed specifically to suit SRPGs, but would also suit RPGs, action RPGs, rogue-likes, etc.
Single tileset, .PNG format. Individual tiles are 16x16 pixels. Tileset includes:
- Dungeon floor (+several variants and details, 2 with autotiling capability)
- Dungeon walls (covering all configurations, plus damaged wall alternates)
- Pit (autotile capability)
- Wooden door/Iron bar gate (front/side versions) + archway
- Multiple props: shelves, crates, pots, weapon racks, chests, stool, table, chains, throne, rubble, wood pile (+alternate versions for many)
- Animated torches & spike traps.
- A palette swap of floors and walls for variety.
- Cave walls
- Cave floor extras
Also included is a detailed guide & .TMX examples.
BONUS Hero & Slime Sprites
A small preview of upcoming character packs. Fully animated basic adventurer and enemy slime. Includes the following for both characters:
- Idle animations
- Selected/action animations
- Walk animations (up, down, side)
- Attack animations (up, down, side)
- Hit animations (up, down, side)
Licence: GameDev Market pro licence
This is the first package in this series. With these assets I want to recreate the magical feeling I had while playing the classic SRPGs of old. If you're interested in hearing about updates/additions to these and other game assets, check out my twitter or tumblr.
Thank you for your support!