minor fix for Linux/ Mac with case sensitive files: rename `guideImages` to `guideimages`
RPG Overworld Tileset
A downloadable asset pack
Handcrafted pixel graphics full of charm
A grand adventure can't be confined to single location. You need fresh air! You need to get from A to B! Let your campaign take place over a grand landscape.
This tileset contains 16x16 pixel tiles for creating overworld style maps.
- Tileset in .PNG format
- Plains, paths, forests and cliffs with autotile capacity
- Dynamic mountain ranges
- Animated rivers, waterfalls, beaches and oceans, including transition tiles
- Buildings and castle walls
- Detailed documentation with illustrated examples and tips
- .TMX & .TSX examples with terrains and animations setup for use with Tiled
- Unity package with example scene, tile palette & animated tiles preconfigured
- Tropical-themed jungle, trees, rocks, huts and volcano tiles
More in the WONDERDOT RPG Series:
With this series of assets I hope to recreate the magical feeling I had while playing the classic SRPGs of old. For updates, follow on twitter.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $12 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Is it compatible with RPG MAKER MV out of the box?
No, it isn't. Sorry! I need to refresh my memory on what needs to be done, but due to RPG Maker MV's restrictions I think it will need quite a bit of editing to work.
Your guide.html file is awesome
Thank you everyone for the nice comments. :>
Amazing had to grab this! I also wanted to thank you, I really appreciate your technical guides and example files, incredibly useful
Such a great style!
So beautiful ( :
So excited that this is out! Beautiful work.